Objectives : 202 women survivors and their 204 children born of sexual violence are able to develop new prospects in life and to participate actively in social processes, particularly in
their communities in the Southern and Eastern Provinces and in the city of Kigali.
– Indicators : 202 women and 204 children supported through a family-oriented psychosocial approach
– Beneficiaries: Men: 100, Women: 308
Monitoring activity in which staff follow up with beneficiaries of the psychosocial support activities provided to 1,572 women in 97 mutual-aid and solidarity groups
– Objectives : – Strengthen independent management of trauma
– Contribute to an increase in agricultural and livestock products, which promotes poverty reduction
– Indicators : 97 groups and 2 days per week per staff member
Weekly or monthly meetings of group members.
– Beneficiaries: Men: 150, Women: 1,422
– Objectives : Build the leadership skills of group leaders.
– Indicators: One quarterly informational and training meeting involving 97 leaders.
– Beneficiaries: Men: 10, Women: 87
1.3 Monitoring activity in which staff follow up with beneficiaries of the psychosocial support activities provided to 1,884 young boys and girls in 22 peace and development clubs.
Promote mutual-aid activities among youth
Consolidate youth activities to aid the vulnerable
Promote sports and recreational activities among youth
– Indicators: one weekly or monthly meeting
– Beneficiaries: Men: 880, Women: 1,004
1.4 Informational and training workshops for the nine peace and development youth club leaders: “We young people can…”
– Objectives : Build the leadership skills of club leaders
– Indicators: one quarterly meeting of nine leaders
– Beneficiaries: Men: 4, Women: 5